As gathering restrictions in BC change with COVID, we are excited to announce that we have launched two limited attendance services so that you and your family can safely worship with others once again! The first service, the Morning Chapel, is held from 9:30 to 10:25 am and will feature some heritage worship and teaching in addition to fellowship with one another. The second, the Family Worship Gathering, will be held from 11:00 to 11:55 am and will be more oriented toward families.
In order to observe health guidelines, we’ve implemented a pre-registration for each service so that we can accommodate as many as possible in safely. If you are sick or displaying any symptoms of illness in any way, or are immune compromised, we would recommend that you remain in your home and participate in fellowship and worship online.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or are unable to access the internet to register or participate in online worship, feel free to call our facility or send us an email!
To get started with registration, click the button below and follow the instructions to get you and your household registered for church each week!
Follow the below instructions to register and choose your seating preference:
- Once you’ve arrived on the Church Center page, click events and select which service you’d like to pre-register for.
- You can then read the service details and click register.
- You’ll then be prompted to enter either your phone number or your email address to get your profile started. This will start the process to creating a profile for you (and your household) that will be remembered – that’s right, you will not have to enter your information every time.
- Check off each family member (if more than one) that will be attending the selected service and choose their “Congregant Type” that says whether they are a volunteer or a patron.
- If you’re registering for the first time, you’ll see a list of questions for each of your household members – please don’t feel obligated to fill out everything if you’re unable. Your name and a method of contact is entirely sufficient.
- IMPORTANT: Under the drop-down titled “Add-Ons,” select the most appropriate seating arrangement for your entire attending household.
- NOTE: Only select this ONCE for your entire family, and not on each of your family’s members registration. Selecting seating once will accommodate the rest of your family members without subsequent selection, as rows are booked as units rather than individual seats.
- You may then answer the final question asking whether you are needing to be isolated more than 6 ft. away from others, and continue through all family member details until the end. You will be able to click “Complete Registration,” at which point we will be updated on your attendance and where you’d like to sit.
When you arrive on Sunday, we’ll be able to find your registration and check you in!