Growing Together in Faith, Hope & Love… we aspire to be vibrant, honest, and inclusive in loving others just as God welcomes us.
How To Register for In-Building Services
As our province reopens under certain guidelines and restrictions, we are excited to gather with you once again in the flesh. As of June 7, 2020, we are launching two Sunday services to accommodate up to 50 people each and with close observance of social distancing and health guidelines provided by our government. To review our COVID safety policy please view our protocol release.
The first service, “Morning Chapel,” is a full Sunday morning service and held from 9:30 to 10:25 am
The second service, “Family Worship Service” will be oriented towards families and youth held from 11:00 to 11:55 am
- if you register for a service please make it a priority to come: 15 mins early to check in and attend the entire service as you will be taking up someone else’s opportunity to worship.
- both services feature the same preaching roster (staggered order). This means you will get to hear the same preachers, just on alternating weeks.
- both services feature the same worship leader (with a variety of songs to match varying themes)
- please do not attend more than one service per Sunday! With a strict cap on 100 people attending each Sunday, protocols and programming are based on “one service per patron” to make room for our whole congregation to attend. This requires great patience with the process and sincere consideration for others.
- a third service may be added midweek (Thursdays) to accommodate those unable to attend weekends, and for children, youth & young adult programming.
Please register yourself and your family for each service online in advance. If you need help or cannot do it yourself, please call the church office and we will help. This will help to make sure we don’t need to turn anyone away.
- isolated seating has been arranged for those interested in attending but may feel they could be immune compromised or vulnerable if seated with others. This seating is encouraged for those who are already making their way around town (eg. shopping, errands, ect) but prefer to wear a mask or take other precautions including socially isolating. If you have been in isolation at home due to illness or if you have not yet stepped out in public, please consult a doctor before coming to church services.
- If you are sick or ill with COVID symptoms please stay home. We suggest that you remain safe in your home and either join our online worship right here on the website, or connect with a pastor to receive a DVD of previous services. A pastor’s visit can also be arranged by request and doctor’s recommendation to serve communion in your home.
- we reserve the right to alter seating arrangements at check in to ensure everyone is properly seated. You will be directed at the door to the seating area most suitable for your party.
Click for Online Registration and Follow Below Instructions to Choose Seating
- Once you’ve arrived on the Church Center page, click events and select which service you’d like to pre-register for.
- You can then read the service details and click register.
- You’ll then be prompted to enter either your phone number or your email address to get your profile started. This will start the process to creating a profile for you (and your household) that will be remembered – that’s right, you will not have to enter your information every time.
- Check off each family member (if more than one) that will be attending the selected service and choose their “Congregant Type” that says whether they are a volunteer or a patron.
- If you’re registering for the first time, you’ll see a list of questions for each of your household members – please don’t feel obligated to fill out everything if you’re unable. Your name and a method of contact is entirely sufficient.
- IMPORTANT: Under the drop-down titled “Add-Ons,” select the most appropriate seating arrangement for your entire attending household.
- NOTE: Only select this ONCE for your entire family, and not on each of your family’s members registration. Selecting seating once will accommodate the rest of your family members without subsequent selection, as rows are booked as units rather than individual seats.
- You may then answer the final question asking whether you are needing to be isolated more than 6 ft. away from others, and continue through all family member details until the end. You will be able to click “Complete Registration,” at which point we will be updated on your attendance and where you’d like to sit.
If you are unable to access the internet or need help registering – please contact one of the staff via phone or email, we’ll do our best to get back to you and get you registered for whichever service you intend on attending!
When you arrive on Sunday, we’ll be able to find your registration and check you in!